- We collect information from you when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browsing history, and location. This information is used to improve the user experience, track usage of the website, and for security purposes.
- We may also collect personal information, such as your name and email address, if you choose to provide it to us through our contact form or by subscribing to our newsletter.
Use of Information
- The information we collect is used to improve the user experience, track usage of the website, and for security purposes.
- Personal information collected is used to respond to your inquiries and send updates about our website.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Sharing of Information
- We do not share, sell, or rent any personal information collected on our website to any third parties for their marketing or advertising purposes.
- We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.